The Demo Agreement, in effect as of today ([date today]), between Mobile Create USA, Inc. (“Mobile Create”), headquarters in Santa Ana, California, and Customer (identified below) sets forth the terms and conditions for the loan of the products for the sole purpose of demonstration and evaluation of our radio equipment ("Product"). Customer hereby agrees that such Product loan shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Product sent to Customer remains the property of Mobile Create, and that the responsibility and wellbeing of this equipment will be placed with Customer until it’s return to the Mobile Create no later than the Return Date. Customer accepts all financial responsibility for any pieces of the Product that are lost, stolen, or damaged. The details of the Product including the Return Date is mentioned in the text message sent by Mobile Create.
In the event that any part of the MPT-100 or MPT-H1 radio set is damaged or lost, Mobile Create will be entitled to financial compensation of up to MSRP (MPT-100: $660 USD or MPT-H1: $720.00 USD) for each piece of equipment that falls under any of the compensation events listed below, at the expense of Customer.
- Unable to return equipment to Mobile Create by the Return Date.
- Damaged equipment to the point where it ceases to function as originally intended.
The customer is expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please use craft paper or bubble wrap to enclose the Product and to fill the void in the box to prevent damage during the return shipment.
- Please turn on all radios within a week. If not, the radios will be deactivated.
- Return shipping label is enclosed in the box. Put the shipping label on the box, then drop off at a FedEX office.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.