1.1 USER LOGIN
The Login page for FMS system.
Follow the steps defined below to login:
1)Username: Enter the specified username.
2)Password: Enter the specified password (case sensitive, take care while entering information).
3)Remember me: Check box to remember password (optional): Check this if you wish your username and password to be remembered by the browser.
4)CAPTCHA Textbox: Enter the correct Captcha text shown (Case sensitive)
5)LOGIN button: Click on login button after entering correct username, password and Captcha. On successful login, user will be directed to Dashboard Screen.
6)Forgot Password: In case you forgot password, click on the highlighted text. You will be redirected to password reset page.
On clicking Forgot Password Hyperlink, it redirects to the below Forgot Password page. When User enters the registered Username, User will receive an email on the registered ID with the link and details on how to reset the password.
Follow the instructions in the email to reset Login password.
The dashboard gives an overview of the fleet.
Color coded vehicle status shows the status of the fleet, showing vehicles that are moving, stopped, idle, GPS inactive and operation along with Number of vehicles and the percentage of the vehicles as per the status can be seen. For more details you can click on “View Details “and you can see the vehicles on Map too by clicking on the “View on Map “.
- Moving: When the ignition is ON and the vehicle speed is faster than 0km.
- Stopped: When the ignition is off.
- Idle: When the ignition is ON and the vehicle speed is 0km for 20 seconds or longer.
- Inactive: When the power of the device is off for 24 hours or more.
- Operation: Vehicle is under operation or inside the geofence
- All Vehicles: All vehicles show the total number of vehicles.
Today’s Alerts is displayed the following details of the Current day’s Alert.
1.Vehicle No.: Vehicle Number is displayed for the generated Alert
2.Alert type: Alert type such as Sharp Turn, Harsh Brake (HB) etc.
3.Alert Date and Time: Date and Time of the Alert in the format of YYYY-MM-DD&HH:MM: SS generated is displayed. (Can be changed according to region)
4.Alert Video: User can view the Video of the Alert (Depending on the cameras installed in the vehicle Video channels are shown)
5.Map it: Location where the Alert was generated is shown on the Map.
On click on More Details it will redirect to alert detail screen and displays all todays alerts.
Weekly Alerts: Weekly Alerts displays the comparative study of the Alerts on a weekly basis.
Daily Alerts: Daily Alerts of 7 days are shown.
User can have a quick look of all the vehicles of the fleet on the Map.
Dynamic Status displays the following data
- Vehicle Number (customer’s vehicle number)
- Tracking Time: The latest time that can be tracked or when the power of the device is turned off.
- Location: Current location or location at the time of the device power off.
- Speed(kmp): Current vehicle speed.
- Ignition: On / Off
- Odometer: Displays current Odometer value
- Power off delay: Can set the Power off delay time (select from 30/60/90/120 minutes). After engine off device will be on for selected minutes.
- Live Video
- Map it: Click to view live location of vehicles on the map.
Above columns can be sorted, Searched through Filters. Data can be downloaded as a CSV and PDF.
Onclick on Green Live video icon can watch the live video.
Left Menu shows the following options
- Track on Map
Left Menu shows the following options
- Data Usage
- Admin drop down menu
Data Usage shows vehicles that exceed 80% of data usage.
User can select the language.
Shows below 2 options
- Reset Password: User can Change Password by choosing this option.
To Reset the password
- Enter a new password,
- Confirm by entering the same password in the Confirm password text box.
Then click on Reset Password button.
Track on Map displays the map along with the vehicle status icons.
On clicking the vehicle status icon, corresponding vehicles are shown on the map.
The vehicle status icons on the top of the page are shown in different colors as per the status:
- Moving: All Vehicles currently moving shown in Green
- Stopped: Vehicles not moving or stopped are shown in Red color which means
- Speed=0 & Ignition=0.
- Idle: Vehicles currently idle are shown in Orange color which means
- Speed=0 & Ignition=0.
- Inactive: Vehicle not polling for more than 24hrs are shown in Grey
- Operation: Vehicles are under operation on inside the geofence are shown in Purple
Moving: On clicking the Moving green icon on the TOP, all vehicles currently moving are shown.
On clicking the Green moving icon on map, vehicle information of that vehicle is displayed
Following Vehicle Information is shown as below.
3.Live Video Icon
Similar features are applied for Stopped, Idle, Inactive, Operation status
User can also further track the vehicles by selecting
- Live Tracking
- History Tracking options on the Track on Map screen as shown below.
User can track the vehicle for a specified duration by selecting the date and time and see the tracking on the Map as shown below.
Vehicle Information like START & END points, IDLE duration, STOP duration which shown as Hand symbol as shown below.
Location and Track time of the Vehicle when clicked on Start and End point is displayed.
REPORTS: There are 4 Reports.
Speed Graph report is the graphical representation of Speed and odometer against time.
Based on the Filter condition of
4.Previous Day/ Custom Date
6.Time (HH:MM: SS)
On clicking Generate Report a Speed graph is generated as below.
This report provides the access to video feeds (downloaded) /Alerts like – Harsh break, Harsh Acceleration and so on for the specified duration.
On selecting the Client name , User name, and the Vehicles (Vehicle number of specified vehicles can be selected or if User wants to see all vehicles he/she can select option “All Vehicles” as shown above , User can select a Day/Date such as Previous day or Last 2 days & Date such as Custom date from the calendar and also to narrow down the search , time in the format of HH:MM:SS can also be selected as shown in the Top box marked as 1.
Further Search operation can also be performed depending on the Filter/Condition given by the user.
Data can sort in Ascending or Descending order too.
Video Status Reports displays the following columns as shown in the box 2.
- Vehicle Number
- Alert Date &Time YYYY-MM-DD& HH:MM: SS)
- Alert type
- Alert Video
- Map it
Alert video of the Alert can be played by clicking on the Alert video icon and the same can be seen on the Map too by clicking on the Map It icon.
Displays the summarized information of the specified vehicle. On selecting the Vehicle Number and the Date and Time (YYYY-MM-DD &HH:MM: SS format)
Corresponding data/information of the vehicle is shown as below.
Report Statistics shows the following details of the Vehicle.
1.Stop: Total number of Stops of the vehicle for the specified duration when Ignition=0 and Speed is also 0.
2.Idle: Total number of Idle i.e when ignition is not 0 but speed=0.
3.Average Speed: Average Speed of the vehicle in Kmph.
4.Maximum Speed: Maximum Speed of the vehicle in Kmph.
5.Alerts: Number of the Alerts of the vehicle for that duration.
6.Distance: Distance Travelled by the Vehicle for that duration.